IPv6 Proxies are proxies that are similar to our Dedicated proxies in the sense that they are only used by one single person. However, the Dedicated proxies are in IPv4 format, and the IPv6 are in a different format (explained below).
IPv4 has been the standard IP address used for most device's public IP addresses and proxies. All of our proxies are in IPv4 format. Example - 220.127.116.11 However, IPv4 addresses are actually running out entirely across the internet as more and more devices are introduced into the market and IPv6 will be the next step once the IPv4 run out.
IPv6 looks VERY different from IPv4. You'll know its an IPv6 just by glancing. You can see that IPv6 is much longer and more complicated. As well as being separated by a colon ":". However, IPv4 and IPv6 work in a very similar way when being used as a proxy.
Example - 2001:0db8:85a3:0000:0000:8a2e:0370:7334
IPv6 support is available on many major sites, and because IPv6 is very new, many of the proxies can be cleaner than our IPv4, making it a better option.
- A private proxy is a proxy that is used only by you.
- It hides your IP(or MAC) address while adding security and protecting your privacy.
- Private proxies deliver fully anonymous surfing on the internet. It is important to remember that you leave a digital footprint in the form of your IP address when using the web. This means that almost anyone can see you on-line, including hackers and spammers. A private proxy server can almost guarantee your IP address will be invisible.
- Higher speed since no one else is working with the same proxy.
- Ability to bypass filters and firewalls since a private proxy server can circumvent these types of blocked websites.
- Ability to unblock numerous applications and bypass numerous internet restrictions (i.e. unblock You-Tube, Facebook, Twitter at work or school where the “IT administrator” has restricted your access to these and similar sites).
- Cleaner than IPv4
- Protect privacy for minimal worry about your personal information being exposed or compromised when you make purchases or surf on the web.
- Deliver a higher level of security on internet since a private proxy provides a unique internet address dedicated to only you.
- Avoid and block spam successfully.
- Get around geographic restrictions (Restricted content based on country).
These proxies are best used for account use because the proxy never changes (Unless the you would like the proxies to change).
IPv6 is best because only one person is using it. This means faster speeds, and better reliability site wise for the proxy. To compare, if the proxy was shared (Semi-Dedicated/Rotating), the other person using the proxy might've already created an account for a certain site. In result, the other users on the proxy will not be able to use that same proxy on the same site and create another account.
Typical Uses of IPv6 Proxies: