If you would like to downgrade your proxies, please follow the steps below:
- Login to your Proxy dashboard (click here)
- Select "Upgrade Your Plan" under "Manage Plan":
- To reduce the number of proxies in your account, enter the new number you want going forward. For example, if you currently have 20 proxies and wish to downgrade to a new total of 15 in your proxy package, enter the number '15' in the field shown below. Then click on 'Downgrade' to proceed.
- Now you can optionally specify which IPs you would like to keep, if some are working better than others (But wait! If some are not working, have you tried the steps in the Proxies Not Working article?).
- Enter the list of IPs as directed. This should include the IP only, and should not include the port number.
- NOTE: If you leave this field blank, then IPs will be randomly selected for removal from your account.
- Click 'Downgrade' and you are all set!
Please note that proxies will be downgraded at the end of the billing cycle and can be used till then.