Dedicated proxies, are proxies that are dedicated for one's use. It is most suitable for use-cases that require IPs with unshared resources which affects speed and reliability. These proxies are often preferred in long term tasks.
- Exclusive access to your proxies
- Optimum speed and reliability as resources to your proxies are not shared
- Lesser chances of website bans as you are sure that you are the only one accessing these websites through your proxies
- Hides your IP(or MAC) address while adding security and protecting your privacy.
- Fully anonymous surfing on the internet. It is important to remember that you leave a digital footprint in the form of your IP address when using the web. This means that almost anyone can see you on-line, including hackers and spammers. A dedicated proxy server can almost guarantee your IP address will be invisible.
- Bypass filters and firewalls since a proxy server can circumvent these types of blocked websites.
- Unblock numerous applications and bypass numerous internet restrictions (i.e. unblock You-Tube, Facebook, Twitter at work or school where the “IT administrator” has restricted your access to these and similar sites).
- Protect privacy for minimal worry about your personal information being exposed or compromised when you make purchases or surf on the web.
- Avoid and block spam
- Get around geographic restrictions (Restricted content based on country).
Typical Uses of Dedicated Proxies
Below is a list of use-cases that require dedicated proxies. For these tasks, we highly recommend using 1 proxy IP to administer 1 account as the best usage practice.
- Social Media
- Account Creation/Use
- General Browsing
We currently offer multiple locations for this proxy type. You can visit our site here for the complete list of available locations: https://rayobyte.com/products/datacenter-ips#pricing